The hot water, water blaster of the new middle and super-class impress with their 6 main features.
1. Environmental protection - Greater efficiency with the new ECO mode, service switch for controlling water hardness, turbo fan, precision detergent metering, optimized burner technology and a high-efficiency pump.
2. User friendliness - This is ensured by a central, clearly arranged control panel designed for intuitive operation, a spray lance holder & LED display.
3. Cleaning performance - Highly efficient cleaning is guaranteed by patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo fan as well as increased pump efficiency. Accessories are optimized for specific applications and designed to exactly suit customer requirements.
4. Mobility -The mobility concept features two casters, large rubber-tyred wheels, ergonomic handles, lifting points for handling with a forklift, lashing rings and a recessed tread for tilting the machine to guarantee maximum maneuverability.
5. Reliability Guaranteed by flue gas monitoring, a corrosion-proof, flexurally stiff, robust chassis, three-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons, heat resistant flue outlet, and much more.
6. Service friendliness - Easy access to all components that require servicing and a service switch to call up operating data at any time for troubleshooting.
- Current type (Ph/V/Hz) 3 / 400 / 50
- Flow rate (l/h) 500 - 1000
- Working pressure (bar/MPa) 30 - 200 / 3 - 20
- Max. temperature (12°C inlet temperature) (°C) 80 - 155
- Connected load (kW) 7.8
- Heating oil consumption, full load (kg/h) 6.4
- Power cable (m) 5
- Fuel tank (l) 25
- Weight (kg) 167.3
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1330 x 750 x 1060
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure Hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Cleaning agent, calcification protection and fuel tanks can be filled from outside
- Control bar with display light
- Pressure switch-off
- Pole reversing plug (3-phase)
- Electronic service control with LED display
- Two detergent tanks
- Dry-run protection